What are the terms for concluding an occasional rental agreement?

  • Updated

Always, as long as:
The landlord must be a natural person who does not conduct business in the field of housing rental.

The tenant must be a natural person, whether a Pole or a foreigner, who:

  • will indicate the address of the premises to which they will move out when the agreement runs out,
  • will present a declaration by the owner of said premises about accepting the tenant under their roof,
  • will sign a notarized declaration of voluntary submission to enforcement (in the event of eviction and overdue payments).