Must I conclude an occasional rental agreement with a notary?

  • Updated

The contract itself can be signed outside the notary's office, e.g. at home. However, to complete the formalities, it is necessary for the tenant to sign a declaration of voluntary submission to enforcement, in which they will commit to empty and hand over the premises being used under the occasional rental agreement. This has to be done at the notary's office.