Can I sign an occasional rental agreement with a Ukrainian citizen?

  • Updated

Yes, you can. Citizens of Ukraine may sign an occasional rent agreement and, under the Act "On assistance to citizens of Ukraine in connection with armed conflict on the territory of that country", they do not have to submit an indication of the premises to which they will move if the lease is terminated. Thus, neither do they need to submit a declaration by the owner of said premises about accepting a tenant under their roof.